- Paper Tubes
- Paper Aerial Tubes with Bases
- Fireworks Construction
- Firework Kits and Projects
- Fireworks Tooling
- Black Powder
- Firework Books and DVDs
- Consumer Mortars and Racks
- Display Mortars
- Electronic Firing Systems
- Chinese Sky Lanterns
- Confetti Cannons
- Smoke Bombs
- Placards, Posters and Signs
- Gifts, Decorations and Pyrobilia
- Shirts, Hats, Patches & Stickers
- Safety Gear
- Lasers & Strobe Lights
- Gender Reveal Products
- Party & Night Club Supplies
- CLOSEOUT ITEMS
Chinese Sky Lanterns by the Case
Before purchasing our famous Chinese Sky Lanterns, we kindly ask all customers to read over these helpful tips for launching.
- Prior to use, keep lanterns in a dry and secure place, away from children.
- Become familiar with the lanterns before lighting and launching.
- Check the wind direction prior to releasing the lantern to make sure its flight path is clear.
- Do not launch in wind conditions any higher than 5 mph. Refer to your local weather forecast for wind speeds.
- All buildings and trees should be farther than 30 meters away.
- Do not light lanterns within five miles of an operational airport or landing strip.
- Do not light lanterns within two miles of a road or highway.
- Do not light lanterns in an area where the glow can be mistaken for a distress signal.
- Unpack the lanterns away from the source of ignition.
- Never light lanterns under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never smoke while handling lanterns.
- Before the lantern is launched, the naked flame must be supervised at all times and never unattended.
- Launching a lantern that is torn or has burn holes may cause premature landing, which in turn may cause a fire.
- Ensure all children are kept under the supervision of and away from the source of ignition.
- Make sure you have water and/or fire extinguishers at hand.
- Do not light and release the lanterns wearing flammable clothing, in case the wick ignites the clothing.
- For additional safety, protective gloves can be worn.
Sort by: Recommended